Make this elegant and minimalistic desk Revit family be the center of attention of your renders. This fully parametric BIM object will adapt to any space you place it in by offering a lot of parameters to change (length and material parameters) like width, depth, structure thickness and more. Textures are also included so you just have to insert it, connect the textures and render!
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.42 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 2′
- Maximum width: 12′
- Minimum depth: 1′
- Maximum depth: 6′
- Minimum drawer height: 3″
- Maximum drawer height: 10″
- Minimum structure thickness: 1/2″
- Maximum structure thickness: 1-1/2″
Vertical supports spacing:
- Minimum vertical supports spacing: 6″
- Maximum vertical supports spacing: Width/1.5
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.