Sleek and elegant are the words to describe this bookshelf Revit family that can adjust to any given space by modifying its overall width, depth and height. Plus, the additional parameters, like number of shelves and offset from the wall will make of this family a truly unique piece in each project.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.72 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family lean-against-wall bookshelf comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 15′
- Minimum depth: 8″
- Maximum depth: 2′
- Minimum height: 4’6″
- Maximum height: 12′
+ Depth is measured at the height of the top face of the first shelf from bottom to top
Number of shelves:
- Minimum number of shelves: 2
- Maximum number of shelves: as many as long as the vertical separation between them is not less than approximately 8″
Top Offset can be changed to make the bookshelf more slanted:
- Minimum top offset: 1/8″
- Maximum top offset: Depth-6″
Material parameter for:
- Bookshelf Structure
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.