We collect and receive information and data relating to you during your access and use of the Platform (the “User Information”). User Information includes without limitation identifying information (such as name, address, telephone number, email address, billing information, and banking information).
We also generate and collect information and data that is based on and derived from your use of the Platform (the “Other Information”). Other Information includes, without limitation, the following:
Services Metadata. When you interact with the Platform, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way you engage.
Log Data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, Blackbee 3D servers automatically collect and record information when Black Bee 3D is accessed. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Platform, browser type and settings, the date and time the Platform was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data. This Other Information is used to optimize the delivery of the Platform.
Device Information. Blackbee 3D collects information about devices used to access the Platform, including the type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether Blackbee 3D collects some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. This Other Information is used to optimize the delivery of the Platform.
Location Information. Blackbee 3D collects information from Users to determine their approximate location, such as their service address, IP address or any other location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by the device.
Third Party Services. Blackbee 3D may receive data about organizations, industries, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to the Platform from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, Blackbee 3D partners or others service providers that Blackbee 3D uses to make the Other Information more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information Blackbee 3D collects and might include aggregate level data.
Additional Information Provided to Blackbee 3D. Blackbee 3D receives Other Information when submitted to the Platform or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with Blackbee 3D social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Blackbee 3D.
Generally, you are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any information or data to us. However, certain information and data is collected automatically when accessing and using the Platform, and blocking such collections may result in Blackbee 3D’s inability to provide you with access and use to any part or whole of the Platform. If you do not consent to Blackbee 3D’s collection of User Information and Other Information, do not access or use the Platform.
User Information and Other Information (collectively, “Service Data”) will be used by Blackbee 3D in furtherance of Blackbee 3D’s legitimate interests in operating the Platform. More specifically, Blackbee 3D uses Service Data:
To provide, update, maintain and protect the Platform. This includes use of Service Data to support delivery of the Platform under the Terms of Service, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities;
As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation;
To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions;
To develop and provide additional features for the Platform;
To send emails and other communications. Blackbee 3D may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. Blackbee 3D may also contact you to inform you about changes in the Platform and important service-related notices, such as security notices. These communications are considered part of the Platform and you may not opt out of them. In addition, Blackbee 3D sometimes sends emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about Blackbee 3D. These are marketing messages and you may opt out of them; and
To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
In general, Blackbee 3D keeps your Service Data throughout your relationship with Blackbee 3D. This means Blackbee 3D will keep your Service Data after you have paid for Services, even in situations of a one-off Service request.
Once you terminate your relationship with Blackbee 3D, Blackbee 3D will generally continue to store archived copies of your Service Data for legitimate business purposes and to comply with applicable law, except when Blackbee 3D receives a valid erasure request.
If Service Data is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Blackbee 3D may indefinitely retain and use it for any business purpose.
This section describes how Blackbee 3D may share and disclose Service Data.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. Blackbee 3D may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Service Data and support the Blackbee 3D business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
- Third Party Services. You may access third party software, applications, products, services or website links through the Platform (the “Third Party Services”). When enabled, Blackbee 3D may share Service Data with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by Blackbee 3D and third parties that have been granted access to Service Data may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services or contact the provider for any questions. Blackbee 3D disclaims any liability arising in connection with Third Party Services.
- Corporate Affiliates. Blackbee 3D may share Service Data with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to Blackbee 3D’s Business. If Blackbee 3D engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Blackbee 3D’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of the Blackbee 3D business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Service Data may be shared or transferred with such participating parties, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. Blackbee 3D may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Service Data indefinitely and for any purpose. For example, Blackbee 3D may share aggregated or de-identified Service Data with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, such as telling a prospective Blackbee 3D customer the average amount of time spent within the Platform.
- To Comply with Laws. If Blackbee 3D receives a request for information from a governing or regulatory authority, Blackbee 3D may disclose Service Data if Blackbee 3D reasonably believes disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. Blackbee 3D is released of any liability associated with any such disclosures made in good faith.
- To Enforce Rights, Prevent Fraud, and for Safety. Blackbee 3D may disclose or use Service Data to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Blackbee 3D or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. Blackbee 3D may share Service Data with third parties when Blackbee 3D has your consent to do so, which may be obtained through the Platform.
Blackbee 3D understands that you have legal rights over your Service Data, and takes reasonable steps in accordance with applicable laws to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your Service Data.
Any suggestions or comments for improving or modifying the Platform that are included in your communications with Blackbee 3D (“Feedback”) will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and you agree that: (a) Blackbee 3D is therefore not subject to any confidentiality obligations with respect to the Feedback; (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of any third party and you have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Blackbee 3D; (c) Blackbee 3D may irrevocably freely use, reproduce, publicize and exploit the Feedback; and (d) you are not, nor is any other party, entitled to receive any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Blackbee 3D in relation to the Feedback.
Blackbee 3D works hard to protect the Service Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Service Data and the current state of technology. Blackbee 3D follows industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to Blackbee 3D. Blackbee 3D information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, Blackbee 3D cannot guarantee the absolute security of Service Data and makes no warranties to you in connection with same.
NOTE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Blackbee 3D does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age or any person under the age of majority in any jurisdiction. The Platform is not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to use the Platform. If Blackbee 3D becomes aware that Blackbee 3D has unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, Blackbee 3D will delete or disable such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
You may contact Blackbee 3D if you have any questions about the products at [email protected]