Simplify your workflow in Revit with this modular cubicle desk Revit family that is as flexible as you can find. One, two, three or four cubicles? Absolutely! You can change the number of cubicles, turn the divisions between them on or off and even turn the cabinets on or off. On top of that, the lengths of the desks as well as the height of the divisions and more things can be changed to match your spaces better. It’s truly a gem to have in your families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.78 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum arm 1 length: 4′
- Maximum arm 1 length: 30
Arm 2 length
- Minimum arm 2 length: 4′
- Maximum arm 2 length: 30′
- Minimum desk depth: 1’6″
- Maximum desk depth: 3′
- Minimum cabinet width: 1′
- Maximum cabinet width: Arm 1 Length/3
- Minimum divisions height: 3’6″
- Maximum divisions height: 20′
Number of cubicles:
- Minimum number of cubicles: 1
- Maximum number of cubicles: 4
- Center Panel
- Metal Profile
- Padding 1
- Padding 2
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.