This fully parametric folded curtain Revit family is ideal to decorate any space in residential projects. It adapts to any window/opening size by changing its width and height as well as the distance from the wall. Additionally, parameters to control the extra width on the top, the top height, the opening percentage, the number of folds and the visibility of chains and top make this family a very flexible product that will make your renders look unique every time.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.46 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family folded curtain comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum curtain width: 1′
- Maximum curtain width: 30′
- Minimum curtain height: 2′
- Maximum curtain height: 30′
Distance from wall:
- Minimum distance from wall: 1/4″
- Maximum distance from wall: 6″
Extra width top:
- Minimum extra width top: 1.5″
- Maximum extra width top: 3′
- Minimum top height: 5″
- Maximum top height: Curtain height/4
- Minimum percentage open: 0%
- Maximum percentage open: 60%
Folds height can be automatically calculated or set to an approximate number of folds and fold length
Chains and top can be removed separately.
Material parameters for:
- Top Rail
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.