This modern curtain Revit family is ideal for any interior design project. Its parametric capabilities allow it to adapt to any window size in any project. Change its width, length, depth, curved sections width, shape of the top moulding and visibility of the rectangular shapes and top part to achieve looks that are unique for every project you use it in.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.52 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family valance comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum valance width: 1′
- Maximum valance width: 30′
- Minimum valance length: 6″
- Maximum valance length: 8′
- Minimum valance depth: 1″
- Maximum valance depth: 2′
Curved sections width:
- Minimum curved sections width: 2″
- Maximum curved sections width: Valance width/3
Rectangular shapes and top can be removed separately.
Top moulding can be changed between a circular small moulding or a slightly bigger rectangular one.
Material parameters for:
- Valance Curves
- Valance Rectangles
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.