File cabinets are a must if you want to make your office renders and projects look more realistic. This filing cabinet Revit family is loaded with parameters to change its dimensions and looks. With three different types of drawers to choose from and full control of the dimensions of it, this family will certainly complement your office spaces and make your life a lot easier. Plus, you will take your render to the next level.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.50 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth and height can be changed:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 6′
- Minimum depth: 1′
- Maximum depth: 6′
- Minimum height: 2’4″
- Maximum height: 20′
Number of drawers can be changed:
- Minimum number of drawers: 2
- Maximum number of drawers: As many as the height of the drawers is not less than 11″
The family comes with three different types of drawer shapes. Also, the handle position as well as the tag position and visibility can be changed.
Material parameters for:
- Tag Edge
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.