This modern desk with diagonal supports will turn your ordinary spaces into extraordinary ones. Ideal for offices or houses, this desk family is fully parametric to offer you the flexibility that you need in your projects. It includes a lot of parameters to change like width, depth and height of the desk as well as parameters for the legs. Textures are included so you just have to insert it, connect the textures and render!
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.43 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth and height can be changed:
- Minimum width: 2′
- Maximum width: 20′
- Minimum depth: 1’8″
- Maximum depth: 6′
- Minimum height: 2′
- Maximum height: 3′
Main diagonal support thickness and height can be changed:
- Minimum main diagonal support thickness: 2″
- Maximum main diagonal support thickness: desk depth/3
- Minimum main diagonal support height: desk height+3″
- Maximum main diagonal support height: 5′
Secondary support thickness and desktop thickness can be changed:
- Minimum secondary support thickness: 1″
- Maximum secondary support thickness: 6″
- Minimum desktop thickness: 3/4″
- Maximum desktop thickness: 3″
Material parameters for:
- Metal Support
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.