With this double curtain panel Revit family, your spaces will become alive and your renders will look cozier and finished. Full control over the width, length and distance from wall will make it fit to any opening/window in your project. Plus, parameters to control the opening percentage, the front panel length (in relation to the back one) and the visibility of the headrail make this family a must-have in every project.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.38 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family double panel curtain comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 30′
- Minimum length: 1’2″
- Maximum length: 40′
Distance from wall face:
- Minimum distance from wall face: 0′
- Maximum distance from wall face: 1′
- Minimum opening percentage: 0%
- Maximum opening percentage: 85%
Front panel length can either be the total length*0.85 or the total length-7″ (toggle)
Headrail can be removed.
Material parameters for:
- Back Panel
- Front Panel
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.