Dress up your interior spaces with these fully parametric Revit family blinds that can adjust to any window size. The family comes with a top moulding and with 4 strings (2 on each side) to make it look more realistic. Just like with the real blinds, you can open/close or change the angle of the blinds to your taste. Additionally you can control the distance from the wall, the additional headrail (moulding) width and the moulding width. Strings lengths and moulding sizes can also be changed for added flexibility. It is an ideal decoration for residential or commercial projects.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.09 MB
- File format: .rfa
This blinds with top moulding Revit family comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 40′
- Minimum vertical length: 1’6″
- Maximum vertical length: 20′
- Minimum angle: -80 degrees
- Maximum angle: 80 degrees
Distance from wall:
- Minimum distance: -1.5″
- Maximum distance: 4″
- Minimum opening percentage: 0%
- Maximum opening percentage: 80%
Additional headrail width:
- Minimum additional headrail width: 0′
- Maximum additional headrail width: 6′
- Minimum moulding depth: 1″
- Maximum moulding depth: 1′
Moulding size can be changed between 4″, 6″ and 8″
All four string lengths can be changed using a multiplier value (from 1.25 to 4). This multiplier value is not related to the actual length, but to a percentage of the vertical length.
Strings can be turned on/off
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.