This square organic-looking cushion 3D model with flaps will definitely make your renders stand out. Ideal for living rooms or bedrooms, this cushion family will make your spaces look a lot cozier. With parameters to change its size and angle, this family will certainly fit in any of your projects. A material for the front and a separate material for the back give this cushion a lot more flexibility and dynamism. Plus, the correct mapping of textures makes it an ideal option to render photoreal images. This hybrid family is certainly an item to have in your families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Work Plane Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 2.24 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family square cushion with flaps comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 3′
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 180 degrees
All the materials of the cushion can be found in the Material Browser. The name of the materials in the Editor are:
- Square Cushion Flaps – Back
- Square Cushion Flaps – Front
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.