This parametric area rug Revit family is packed with a lot of flexible parameters to make it adjust to your own spaces. With options to change the shape from rectangular, to circular to elliptical, as well as changing the edge shape, the corner radius (rectangular shape) and the size, this area rug is certainly a must have. Additionally, it comes with 10 geometric textures to choose from to match your design language closer.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model
- Materials/textures: Yes, and it includes 10 different textures for the rug.
- Approximate file size: 0.54 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family multi-shape area rug can be changed between rectangular and circular shapes and comes with several parameters to customize it:
Width and length of the rectangular rug can be changed:
- Minimum width: 2′
- Maximum width: 100′
- Minimum length: 2′
- Maximum length: 100′
Corner radius (only applies for the rectangular area rug) can be changed to get rounded corners:
- Minimum corner radius: 1/32″
- Maximum corner radius: One third of the smallest dimension between width and legth
Width and length of the elliptical area rug:
- Minimum ellipse width: 2′
- Maximum ellipse width: 100′
- Minimum ellipse length: 2′
- Maximum ellipse length: 100′
Edge shape can be changed between two types or it can be completely removed.
Material parameters for:
Includes 10 different geometric texture patterns. Make sure you change the size of the image to match the size of your area rug when you create a material for it.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.