Decorate your spaces with this rectangular organic-looking Revit cushion family that will make your renders stand out. Ideal for living rooms or bedrooms, this cushion family will make your spaces look cozier and warm. With parameters to change its size and angle, this family will certainly fit in any of your projects. Materials for the front, back, buttons and piping give this cushion a lot more flexibility and design options. Plus, the correct mapping of textures makes it an ideal option to render photoreal images. This hybrid family is certainly an item to have in your families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Work Plane Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.31 MB (low resolution file) and 2.54 MB (high resolution file)
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family rectangular cushion with 2 buttons comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 3′
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 180 degrees
Material parameters for:
- Cushion Back
- Cushion Buttons
- Cushion Front
- Cushion Piping
NOTE: Includes high and a low resolution versions (2 separate files).
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.