This square organic-looking cushion Revit family, ideal for living rooms or bedrooms, will make your spaces look a lot cozier and elegant. With parameters to change its size and angle, this family will certainly fit in any of your projects. Materials for the front, the back, the piping and the fringe give the user a lot more flexibility of design options, so that it looks unique in every project. Plus, the correct mapping of textures makes it an ideal option to render photoreal images. This hybrid family is certainly an item to have in your families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Work Plane Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 7.94 MB (less fringe) and 9.47 MB (full fringe)
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family square cushion with fringe comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 3′
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 180 degrees
All the materials of the cushion can be found in the Material Browser. The name of the materials in the Editor are:
- Square Cushion Fringe – Back
- Square Cushion Fringe – Fringe
- Square Cushion Fringe – Front
- Square Cushion Fringe – Piping
- Includes a version with less fringe (2 separate files).
- Slow to regenerate.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.