Simplify your workflow in Revit with this modular cubicle desk Revit family that will make your life a lot easier. One, two, three or four cubicles? Absolutely! You can change the number of cubicles, turn the divisions between them on or off and even turn the cabinets, divisions or holes on or off. If that wasn’t enough, the lengths of the desks as well as the height of the divisions as well as other things can be changed to match your spaces better. This Revit family is a true chameleon.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.79 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Arm 1 length, arm 2 length, desk depth, cabinet width, divisions height and number of cubicles can be changed:
- Minimum arm 1 length: 6′
- Maximum arm 1 length: 30′
- Minimum arm 2 length: 6′
- Maximum arm 2 length: 30′
- Minimum desk depth: 1’6″
- Maximum desk depth: 2’6″
- Minimum cabinet width: 1′
- Maximum cabinet width: Arm 1 Length/3
- Minimum divisions height: 3’6″
- Maximum divisions height: 20′
- Minimum number of cubicles: 1
- Maximum number of cubicles: 4
If Equal Arm Lengths is activated, the value set for Arm 1 Length will also be used for Arm 2 Length.
Visibility of the following objects can be turned on/off:
Material parameters for:
- Metal Profile
- Padding 1
- Padding 2
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.