This modern Revit desk family will definitely simplify your workflow. It’s loaded with parameters that will make it adapt to any space you place it in. Change it’s length, it’s width, the drawers height and many other things to make it your own. Textures are also included so you just have to insert it, connect the textures and render!
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.78 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth and height can be changed:
- Minimum width: 4′
- Maximum width: 15′
- Minimum depth: 1’6″
- Maximum depth: 4′
- Minimum height: 2’5″
- Maximum height: 5′
Drawers/Door width and height as well as structure thickness and handle width can be changed:
- Minimum drawers/door width: 10″
- Maximum drawers/door width: Desk width/3
- Minimum drawers/door height: 1′
- Maximum drawers/door height: Desk height-10″
- Minimum structure thickness: 1-1/2″
- Maximum structure thickness: 2-1/2″
- Minimum handle width: 4″
- Maximum handle width: 6″
Material parameters for:
- Desk door
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.