This rotating Revit desk family serves both as a desk and as a bookshelf. With a lot of parameters to change, like the rotation angle, the length, the depth, the thickness and more, this desk/bookshelf Revit family will be useful in many different situations. Additionally, you can turn off either the bookshelf or the desk to used them individually.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.46 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Desk length, S-Shape extension, desk depth, desk thickness and angle of S-Shape extension can be changed:
- Minimum desk length: Desk depth + 2′
- Maximum desk length: 30′
- Minimum S-Shape extension: Desk depth +2′
- Maximum S-Shape extension: 30′
- Minimum desk depth: 1′
- Maximum desk depth: 4′
- Minimum desk thickness: 1″
- Maximum desk thickness: 3″
- Minimum S-Shape extension angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum S-Shape extension angle: 90 degrees
Visibility of the following objects can be turned on/off:
Material parameters for:
- Desk Legs
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.