This 3D model palm plant (scientific name: Areca Lutescens) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 2 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
- Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
Plants make your renders look more realistic, and this detailed and organic-looking palm tree Revit family is ideal for either interior or exterior renders. The plant comes in several pre-configured sizes to choose from. You can also duplicate it and change the size to make it suit to your project. The palm comes with a pot, and both, the palm and the pot can be turned on/off in case you want to place the palm directly on the ground or in case you want to place another plant in the pot. The plant displays correctly (no mesh lines or funny colors) in plan view, elevations, sections and in any other view to make sure your projects look neat and professional.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the plant and pot.
- Approximate file size: 2.03 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Areca Palm 03′
- Areca Palm 04′
- Areca Palm 05′
- Areca Palm 06′
- Areca Palm 07′
- Areca Palm 08′
- Areca Palm 09′
- Areca Palm 10′
- Areca Palm 12′
- Areca Palm 15′
- Areca Palm 20′
Size of the plant (including the pot and measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 30′
Plant and pot can be turned off. If both are off, the plant will turn on automatically.
Part of the materials can be found in the Properties, while the rest of the materials can be found in the Material Browser.
Material parameters found in the properties:
Materials (material names) found in the Material Browser:
- Areca Palm – Branches
- Areca Palm – Leaves 1
- Areca Palm – Leaves 2
- Areca Palm – Leaves 3
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed 3D model. Comes in 2 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: Yes (Vray Materials with textures). Textures can be used to create materials for other render engines.
- Vray version: 3.60.05 and higher
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 4.72 MB (all two plants)
- File Format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 1.24 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
FBX, Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.