Parametric Revit world globe map 3D model. This sizable antique style world globe brings life to any space. Living rooms, libraries, schools and any other spaces can look great with this family. Rotate the globe or change its size to fit different room setups.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Work Plane Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.02 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family antique world globe comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Size of the globe (measured vertically and including the support):
- Minimum height: 4″ (approx)
- Maximum height: 20′ (approx)
- Minimum rotation: 0 degrees
- Maximum rotation: 360 degrees
Material parameters for:
- Base Moulding
- Horizontal Middle Ring
- Vertical Ring
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.