Parametric rectangular Revit cushion 3D model with buttons. Dress your spaces with this highly detailed rectangular cushion. Textures (not just colors) display properly in each part of the model to give more realism to the cushion. Rotate the cushion in both directions and/or change its size to have a different look in your space. Choose between the high resolution (more detailed folds and creases) and the low resolution versions depending on your needs. Cushion is very flexible and it attaches to faces of objects in the project as well as to the current work plane.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Work Plane Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.17 MB (low resolution file) and 2.45 MB (high resolution file)
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family cushion with buttons comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Cushion size and angle:
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 3′
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 180 degrees
Material parameters for:
- Cushion Back
- Cushion Band
- Cushion Buttons
- Cushion Front 1
- Cushion Front 2
NOTE: Includes high and a low resolution versions (2 separate files).
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.