Decorate your bathroom with this Revit towel holder including two hand towels. Towels include an edge, and both, the edge and the towel can be textured correctly using any image of your choice. Towels holders can rotate to various angles and towels can be turned on/off to vary the look of the holder.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.02 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family standing towel holder comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Angle of bottom arm:
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 359 degrees
Bottom arm can be removed.
Towels can be removed
Material parameter for:
- Towel Holder
The material for the towel can be changed in Manage Tab – Materials. The names of the materials of the towel are:
- Standing Hand Towel Holder 2 Tiers – Towel
- Standing Hand Towel Holder 2 Tiers – Edges
NOTE: if the angle of the bottom arm is small (in relation to the top arm), the towels might overlap, so use the “Remove Towel” parameters to turn either towel off and prevent the overlap
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.