A modern mirror Revit family that can be used to adorn any space. This mirror can change size to make it fit to the area where you insert it. The outer frame thickness can be changed manually or it can be linked to the size of the mirror so that it updates its thickness proportionally, this way, you don’t have to worry about anything, except for the size of the mirror.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.55 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family wall mirror comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum diameter++: 1′
- Maximum diameter++: 20′
++ Does not include the frame
If the “Scale Proportionally” checkbox is on, the thickness of the outer frame trim will automatically be set to 1/36th of the mirror diameter. If “Scale Proportionally” is off, you can set the width of the outer frame trim using the “Outer Trim Thickness” parameter as follows:
- Minimum outer trim thickness: 1″
- Maximum outer trim thickness: 1/12th of the diameter of the mirror
Material parameters for:
- Frame Row 1
- Frame Row 2
- Frame Row 3
- Outer Trim
- Frame Background
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.