This office desk Revit family is ideal for doctor’s offices, office or apartment buildings foyers or receptions, school offices, information modules and more. Change the radius, the depth, the height and many other parameters. Turn parts of it on or off to further customize it and make it part of your project. It is certainly a BIM object worth having.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.60 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum inner radius: 2′
- Maximum inner radius: 40′
- Minimum desk depth: 1’6″
- Maximum desk depth: 6′
- Minimum desk height: 2′
- Maximum desk height: 5′
- Minimum side extensions height: 6″
- Maximum side extensions height: 30′
Visibility of the following objects can be turned on/off:
- Left Extension
- Left Glass Tier
- Right Extension
- Right Glass Tier
- Center Glass
Material parameters for:
- Toe Kick
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.