This classic wooden desk Revit family, will take your projects to the next level. This desk family is a fully parametric BIM object that will adapt to any space you place it in by offering a lot of parameters to change like width, depth and height. Besides these parameters, it includes other parameters to further customize it. Textures are also included so you just have to insert it, connect the textures and render to get a fully realistic image.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.71 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth and height can be changed:
- Minimum width: 4’6″
- Maximum width: 20′
- Minimum depth: 1’6″
- Maximum depth: 8′
- Minimum height: 2’4″
- Maximum height: 3′
Top drawer height and side drawers width can be changed:
- Minimum top drawer height: 5″
- Maximum top drawer height: 9″
- Minimum side drawers width: 1′ 6-1/2″ (this includes the drawer, the legs thickness and the insets)
- Maximum side drawers width: (width-1’6″)/2
Back panel can be turned on/off
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.