This bird of paradise plant 3D model (scientific name: Strelitzia Reginae) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 2 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
- Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
Plants and flowers make your renders look cozier and more realistic, and this detailed and organic-looking Revit family bird of paradise with a vase is ideal for interior renders. The flowers comes in several pre-configured sizes to choose from. You can also duplicate it and change the size to make it suit to your project. Either the flowers or the vase can be turned on/off (so you can use them individually) to suit your project needs better. The flowers display correctly (no mesh lines or funny colors) in plan view, elevations, sections and in any other view to make sure your projects look neat and professional.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the flowers and vase.
- Approximate file size: 0.77 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Bird of Paradise 16″
- Bird of Paradise 18″
- Bird of Paradise 20″
- Bird of Paradise 22″
- Bird of Paradise 24″
- Bird of Paradise 30″
Size of the flowers (including the vase and measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 1′
- Maximum size: 4′
Flowers and vase can be turned off. If both are off, the flowers will turn on automatically.
Part of the materials can be found in the Properties, while the rest of the materials can be found in the Material Browser.
Material parameters found in the Properties:
Materials (material names) found in the Material Browser:
- Bird of Paradise Petals 1
- Bird of Paradise Petals 2
- Bird of Paradise Pods
- Bird of Paradise Stems
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed 3D model. Comes in 2 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: Yes (Vray Materials with textures). Textures can be used to create materials for other render engines.
- Vray version: 3.60.05 and higher
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 1.36 MB (all two plants)
- File Format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 0.14 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
FBX, Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.