This agave 3D model (scientific name: Agave Americana) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 2 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
- Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
This detailed and organic-looking Revit plant family is ideal for exterior renders. The plant comes in several pre-configured sizes to choose from. You can also duplicate it and change the size to make it suit to your project. The plant displays correctly (no mesh lines or funny colors) in plan view, elevations, sections and in any other view to make sure your projects look neat and professional.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the plant
- Approximate file size: 0.86 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Agave 01′
- Agave 02′
- Agave 03′
- Agave 04′
- Agave 05′
- Agave 06′
- Agave 08′
- Agave 10′
Size of the plant (measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 6″
- Maximum size: 30′
Materials can be found in the Material Browser. Materials (material names) found in the Material Browser:
- Agave Leaves 1
- Agave Leaves 2
- Agave Leaves 3
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed 3D model. Comes in 2 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: Yes (Vray Materials with textures). Textures can be used to create materials for other render engines.
- Vray version: 3.60.05 and higher
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 1.85 MB (all two plants)
- File Format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 0.11 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
FBX, Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.