Parametric Revit family wall paneling including baseboard, chair rail, crown moulding and intermediate squares. Make your walls stand out by covering them with this elegant paneling system that includes baseboard, chair rail, crown moulding and intermediate alternate sizes square details. Play with the spacing of the intermediate details to achieve different looks.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Line Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.90 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family wall paneling comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Height of the paneling:
- Minimum height: 6′
- Maximum height: 20′
Number of squares:
- Minimum number of squares: 1
- Maximum number of squares: as many as long as the width of the smaller squares is not smaller than approximately 4″
Change the start and end cuts using the Start and End Angle values in the properties. Set the value (of Start or End) to 0 if you want 90 degree angles. Set the value (of Start or End) to 1 if you want an inwards 45 degree cut. Set the value (of Start or End) to 2 if you want an outwards 45 degree cut. Set it to any other number in case you have an angle that is different than 45 or -45 and change the Manual Start Angle or Manual End Angle to the desired angle. Positive angles go inwards while negative angles go outwards.
- Maximum inward angle: 60 degrees
- Maximum outward angle: -60 degrees
For smaller spaces, you can switch to single squares.
- Very small lengths (depends on the size/height of the moulding) with BOTH ends set to inwards cuts won’t have enough room to create the moulding thus it can cause an error.
- After being loaded into a project, it can be placed through the Component Tool.
Material parameters for:
- Wall Trim
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.