This Revit family T600N XL casement window’s dimensions can be changed through the use of parameters. The window can be offsetted within the thickness of the wall to have more control over the look. The window can open/close. Additionally, the window comes with highly-detailed cross-section profiles of the frames for the floor plan and the elevations that can be turned on/off. Swing lines in elevation can also be turned on/off. Manufacturer’s details can be found inside of the family.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Window
- Materials/textures: No
- Approximate file size (set): 1.18 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, height and opening angle:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: Unlimited
- Minimum height: 1′
- Maximum height: Unlimited
- Minimum opening angle: 0
- Maximum opening angle: 45
Window can be centered within the wall thickness or offset to any of the faces (interior or exterior)
Details in floor plan and elevations can be turned on/off
Swing lines can be turned on/off
This XL version is the same as T600N-Casement, except that the window frame is thicker.
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.