This Revit family wall trim comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Total height of paneling:
- Minimum height: 2′
- Maximum height: 20′
Change the start and end cuts using the Start and End Angle values in the properties. Set the value (of Start or End) to 0 if you want 90 degree angles. Set the value (of Start or End) to 1 if you want an inwards 45 degree cut. Set the value (of Start or End) to 2 if you want an outwards 45 degree cut. Set it to any other number in case you have an angle that is different than 45 or -45 and change the Manual Start Angle or Manual End Angle to the desired angle. Positive angles go inwards while negative angles go outwards.
- Maximum inward angle: 60 degrees
- Maximum outward angle: -60 degrees
Vertical boards width:
- Minimum vertical boards width: 1/4″
- Maximum vertical boards width: Length
Chair rail and baseboards can be removed.
NOTE: After being loaded into a project, it can be placed through the Component Tool.
Material parameter for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
** All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your families, you will need to unzip the Revit file(s) (.rfa or .rvt) using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure to have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.