Enhance your designs with this modern line-based Revit family paneling system. Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, office spaces or any other room, this family is fully customizable. With options to change the height, the ends angles, the squares width and the option to have single or multiple squares, your rooms will look completely different and unique in a few clicks.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Line Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.46 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family wall trim comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Total height of paneling:
- Minimum height: 2′
- Maximum height: 20′
Change the start and end cuts using the Start and End Angle values in the properties. Set the value (of Start or End) to 0 if you want 90 degree angles. Set the value (of Start or End) to 1 if you want an inwards 45 degree cut. Set the value (of Start or End) to 2 if you want an outwards 45 degree cut. Set it to any other number in case you have an angle that is different than 45 or -45 and change the Manual Start Angle or Manual End Angle to the desired angle. Positive angles go inwards while negative angles go outwards.
- Maximum inward angle: 60 degrees
- Maximum outward angle: -60 degrees
- Minimum squares width: 2.5″
- Maximum squares width: Length – 1/2″ (approx)
Panel can have multiple or single squares.
NOTE: After being loaded into a project, it can be placed through the Component Tool.
Material parameter for:
- Wall Trim
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.