This 3D model of a snowdrop plant (scientific name: Galanthus Nivalis) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 2 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks files of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
This snow drop Revit plant family is ideal for interior spaces, your renders will certainly stand out with this elegant, detailed and organic-looking 3D snowdrop plant with a pot. The plant comes in several pre-configured sizes to choose from. You can also duplicate it and change the size to your taste to make it suit to your project. Either the plant or the pot can be turned on/off to be used individually. The plant displays correctly (no mesh lines or funny colors) in plan view, elevations, sections and in any other view to make sure your projects look neat and professional.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the plant and flowers. Pot and dirt include textures.
- Approximate file size: 1.88 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Snowdrop 03″
- Snowdrop 04″
- Snowdrop 05″
- Snowdrop 06″
- Snowdrop 07″
- Snowdrop 08″
- Snowdrop 09″
- Snowdrop 10″
- Snowdrop 12″
- Snowdrop 14″
Size of the plant (including the pot and measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 2″
- Maximum size: 2′
Plant and pot can be turned off. If both are off, the plant will turn on automatically.
Part of the materials can be found in the Properties, while the rest of the materials can be found in the Material Browser.
Material parameters found in the Properties:
Materials (material names) found in the Material Browser:
- Snowdrop – Branches
- Snowdrop – Buds
- Snowdrop – Petals 1
- Snowdrop – Petals 2
- Snowdrop – Pistils
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed 3D model. Comes in 2 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: No
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 3.59 MB (all two plants)
- File format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 0.25 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.