This hinged sloped door Revit family is very complete. It comes packed with parameters to create many different variations (including a regular door with no slope). Any of its dimension can be changed through the use of parameters. Plus, the door can be opened, the slope can be changed either using angles or slopes (to match Revit’s roofs slopes), the sidelights can be configured in many different ways and the hinges can be located on the short or the tall side of the door (in case sloped is selected). With options to make this a regular door or a sloped Revit door, this family brings elegance and flexibility to all your projects, not to mention a lot of parameters to change. It’s certainly a family to have in your library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Door
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size (set): 0.68 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Door comes in two different types: solid and with a glass insert.
Overall height (measured to the lowest point of the actual door), width of door as well as sidelight 1 and 2 widths:
- Minimum height: 6′
- Maximum height: 20′
- Minimum width: 2′
- Maximum width: 20′
- Minimum sidelight 1 width: 9″
- Maximum sidelight 1 width: 5′
- Minimum sidelight 2 width: 9″
- Maximum sidelight 2 width: 5′
Frame thickness, door frame thickness, posts thickness and posts depth:
- Minimum frame thickness: 1/2″
- Maximum frame thickness: 2′
- Minimum door frame thickness: 2″
- Maximum door frame thickness: (smallest value between width and height of door)/4
- Minimum post thickness: 1/2″
- Maximum post thickness: 1′
- Minimum post depth: 1-1/4″
- Maximum post depth: 1′
Slope/Angle (only one of these two works at a time. You chose either one by turning the “Slope or Angle” checkbox.):
- Minimum slope: 0
- Maximum slope: 12
- Minimum angle: 0
- Maximum angle 45
Door opening percentage, handle height and hinges position:
- Minimum door opening percentage: 0
- Maximum door opening percentage: 100
- Minimum handle height: 9″
- Maximum handle height: (Height of Door) – 2′
NOTE: The side of the door where the hinges are can be changed by activating the “Flip Hinges” checkbox.
Sidelights visibility and sidelights solid or glass:
Sidelights can be turned on/off independently from each other.
NOTE: The “Sidelights Solid or Glass” checkbox DOESN’T change the material of the sidelights. It only changes the thickness of them. To change the material of the sidelights between glass or a solid material, use the Materials section in the properties.
Material parameters for:
- Sidelight 1
- Sidelight 2
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.