Dress up your windows with these traditional rhomboid-shape blinds curtain Revit family. With adjustable parameters for width, length and distance from wall, these blinds can adapt to any window/opening in your project. Plus, additional parameters for opening it and for the length and visibility of the chains will make it even more flexible and appealing.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.48 MB
- File format: .rfa
This rhomboid blinds Revit family comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 30′
- Minimum length: 1’6″
- Maximum length: 40′
Distance from wall:
- Minimum distance from wall: 0′
- Maximum distance from wall: 1′
- Minimum percentage open: 0%
- Maximum percentage open: 75%
Chains can be removed.
Chain length can be set automatically or manually.
Material parameters for:
- Headrail and Bottomrail
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.