This powder puff cactus 3D model (scientific name: Mammillaria sp.) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 2 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
- Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
Sizable cactus Revit plant family with pot. The plant size can be changed from 4″ to 4′ to fit different spaces. Recommended for interior / exterior decor. Plant or pot can turned off for either one to be used stand alone or to exchange flower pots with other plants.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the plant and flowers. Pot includes textures.
- Approximate file size: 2.56 MB
- File format: .rfa
Size of the plant (including the pot and measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 4″
- Maximum size: 4′
NOTE – THIS IS A HYBRID FAMILY. THE MATERIALS CAN BE CHANGED IN THE MATERIAL EDITOR (MANAGE TAB – MATERIALS). THE NAMES OF THE MATERIALS IN THE EDITOR START WITH -CACTUS MAMMILLARIA-
Material parameters for:
Cactus and pot can be turned off. If both are off, the cactus will turn on automatically.
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Cactus Mammillaria 04″
- Cactus Mammillaria 05″
- Cactus Mammillaria 06″
- Cactus Mammillaria 08″
- Cactus Mammillaria 10″
- Cactus Mammillaria 12″
- Cactus Mammillaria 14″
- Cactus Mammillaria 16″
- Cactus Mammillaria 18″
- Cactus Mammillaria 20″
- Cactus Mammillaria 24″
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed 3D model. Comes in 2 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: Yes (Vray Materials with textures). Textures can be used to create materials for other render engines.
- Vray version: 3.60.05 and higher
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 5.05 MB (all two plants)
- File Format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 1.87 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
FBX, Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.