This free 3D model of a poinsettia plant (scientific name: Euphorbia Pulcherrima) includes:
- Revit Family file (.rfa)
- 3D Max file, including 3 different variations (.max)
- AutoCAD Blocks of the top and front views (.dwg)
- FBX file
- Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
Sizable poinsettia Revit plant with pot. This poinsettia free Revit family is ideal for interior or exterior decor. The plant size can be changed from 8″ to 5′ to fit different spaces. Plant or pot can turned off for either one to be used stand alone or to exchange flower pots with other plants.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Planting
- Materials/textures: Basic materials/colors are set for the plant, flowers and pot.
- Approximate file size: 1.89 MB
- File format: .rfa
This family comes in the following family sizes (more sizes can be created by going to Edit Type, Duplicating and changing the Size value):
- Poinsettia 10″
- Poinsettia 12″
- Poinsettia 14″
- Poinsettia 16″
- Poinsettia 18″
- Poinsettia 20″
- Poinsettia 24″
- Poinsettia 28″
- Poinsettia 36″
Size of the plant (including the pot and measured to the longest distance):
- Minimum size: 8″
- Maximum size: 5′
Plant and pot can be turned off. If both are off, the plant will turn on automatically.
Part of the materials can be found in the Properties, while the rest of the materials can be found in the Material Browser.
Materials in the properties (Material parameters):
Materials (material names) found in the Material Editor:
- Poinsettia – Branches
- Poinsettia – Leaves
- Poinsettia – Petals 1
- Poinsettia – Petals 2
- Poinsettia – Pistils
- Poinsettia – Yellow Petals
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
Highly detailed poinsettia 3D model. Comes in 3 different options to give your renders a lot more variation.
- Compatible with: 3D Max 2016 and higher.
- Materials/textures: Yes (Vray Materials with textures). Textures can be used to create materials for other render engines.
- Vray version: 3.60.05 and higher
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Approximate file size: 6.28 MB (all three plants)
- File format: .max
Top and front views of the plant ready to use as AutoCAD blocks.
- Compatible with: AutoCAD 2016 and higher.
- Approximate file size: 0.28 MB (both)
- File format: .dwg
FBX, Vray Proxy (vrmesh and vrscene)
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your families, you will need to unzip the Revit file(s) (.rfa or .rvt) using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure to have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3d models.