Parametric pergola Revit family. Bring your patios, gardens and outdoor spaces to life with this outdoor pergola with configurable with, depth and beams spacing.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Entourage
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.62 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family pergola comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth, clearance height, thickness of beams and thickness of columns:
- Minimum width: 4′
- Maximum width: 40′
- Minimum depth: 4′
- Maximum depth: 40′
- Minimum clearance height: 6’5″
- Maximum clearance height: 30′
- Minimum thickness of beams: 4″
- Maximum thickness of beams: the minimum value between a fixed value of 1’2″ and (the minimum value between width/8 and depth/8)
- Thickness of columns: 1″ less than beams
Number of middle beams and top beans:
- Minimum number of middle beams: 2
- Maximum number of middle beams: width/1′
- Minimum number of top beams: 4
- Maximum number of top beams: depth/3″
Topmost beams can be turned off.
- Wood 1 (topmost beams)
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.