Make your kitchens renders stand out with this open concept Revit kitchen with island that includes: gas/electric stove, sink, refrigerator, exhaust fan, microwave, dishwasher and more. Ideal for apartments and townhouses, this 3D kitchen will make your spaces look finished and unique in a few clicks. This fully parametric Revit family kitchen is packed with parameters to adapt it to your available space and design requirements. Each piece of the kitchen if fully detailed to add extra realism to the family. Start by adjusting the overall size of the kitchen to your space using the length and circulation space parameters, then, dive deeper into the parameters to change the upper cabinets height, the stove width, the sink width, the sink faucet rotation, the island length and justification, the refrigerator width as well as the visibility of several parts of the kitchen (stove, faucet, refrigerator, etc.). If this is not enough, you can also customize the refrigerator to have one or two doors as well as customizing the length of the island to match the length of the kitchen side automatically (among other things). For all these reasons, this kitchen, along with its infinite variations, is a must have family in everyone’s families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 6.13 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family kitchen comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
This kitchen includes:
- Gas/electric Stove
- Built-in Exhaust Fan
Length of the kitchen:
- Minimum length: 7′
- Maximum length: 50′
Circulation space (distance between the island and the kitchen):
- Minimum circulation space: 3′
- Maximum circulation space: 20′
Island width and length:
- Minimum island width: 2’8″
- Maximum island width: 20′
- Minimum island length: 7′
- Maximum island length: length of kitchen
If “Match Stove Arm Length” is on, the length of the island will match the length of the kitchen. If “Match Stove Arm Length” is off, you can set a smaller length for the island and you can also justify it center, left or right.
Upper cabinets height:
- Minimum cabinets height: 2′
- Maximum cabinets height: 20′
Activate “Match Level Height” and set the Level Height to match the height of the kitchen to your project’s level height.
Exhaust Fan can be opened by percentage:
- Minimum open percentage: 0%
- Maximum open percentage: 100%
Width of stove:
- Minimum stove width: 2′
- Maximum stove width: 3’6″
Stove can be changed from gas to electric stove.
Refrigerator width (depending on the length of the kitchen, the maximum width can be less) :
- Minimum refrigerator width: 2′
- Maximum refrigerator width: 3’6″
The refrigerator can turn into a 2 door refrigerator by activating the “Double Door Refrigerator” option.
Width of sink can be changed (depending on the length of the kitchen, the maximum width can be less):
- Minimum sink width: 2’6″
- Maximum sink width: 3’6″
The faucet in the sink can rotate between -45 and 45 degrees
The following parts of the kitchen can be turned off:
- Exhaust fan and upper cabinets
Material parameters for:
- Gas and Electric Stove
- Electric Stove Top
- Gas Stove Burner Grid
- Gas Stove Burner
- Gas and Electric Stove Screen
- Gas and Electric Stove Window
- Gas and Electric Stove Knobs
- Microwave Window
- Microwave Screen
- Dishwasher Upper Section
- Dishwasher Screen
- Dishwasher Round Buttons
- Dishwasher Square Buttons
NOTE: This family is not intended to be used as a professional kitchen design tool.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.