This traditional modular bookshelf Revit family comes with plenty of options/parameters so you can build your own unique piece to suit your project. Things like width, depth, height, number of shelves and doors are very easily customizable. Additionally you can make it more solid by covering the shelves with a door or you can add glass to make it more transparent. Lay the modular bookshelf out side by side a few times and you can have a unique-looking bookshelf. Mouldings at the top come with parameters so you can prevent overlaps and make it look like a single piece. This is certainly a great furniture piece to have in your home library, store or office.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.64 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family modular bookshelf comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 30′
- Minimum depth: 8″
- Maximum depth: 4′
- Minimum height: 4′
- Maximum height: 15′
Number of shelves:
- Minimum number of shelves: 1
- Maximum number of shelves: as many as long as the vertical separation between them is not less than approximately 8″
Number of doors:
- Minimum number of doors: 0 (no doors)
- Maximum number of doors: 2
All doors can be switched between solid doors and doors with glass
If two doors are selected, the height of the bottom door can be changed:
- Minimum height of the bottom door: the height of one shelf
- Maximum height of the bottom door: number of vertical spaces – 1
If two doors are selected, the top door can be removed
Since this is a modular bookshelf, the moulding comes in 4 configurations
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.