Make your kitchens renders stand out with this highly detailed modern Revit kitchen family with island that includes: gas/electric stove, sink, refrigerator, exhaust fan and more. Ideal for making your kitchens look finished and unique in a few clicks. This fully parametric 3D kitchen family is packed with parameters to adapt it to your available space and design requirements. Each piece of the kitchen if fully detailed to add extra realism to the family. Start by adjusting the overall size of the kitchen to your space using the length (on each of the two sides). Then, dive deeper into the parameters to change the upper cabinets height, the stove width, the sink width, the sink faucet rotation, the island length and width, the refrigerator width as well as the visibility of several parts of the kitchen (stove, refrigerator, etc.). If this is not enough, you can also customize the refrigerator to have one or two doors, to display a water-ice dispenser, as well as customizing the length of the island to match the length of the stove side automatically, to have a space for stools (among other things). For all these reasons, this kitchen, along with its infinite variations, is a must have family in everyone’s families library.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 7.67 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family kitchen comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
This kitchen includes:
- Electric Stove/Gas Stove
Lengths of both arms of the kitchen:
- Minimum length (both arms): 8′
- Maximum length (both arms): 50′
Circulation widths minimum (distance between the island and the arms): 3′
Upper end cabinet shelves number ranges between 2 and 6 shelves. These shelves can be turned on/off for both arms of the kitchen
Upper cabinets position is standard: 4’6″ from the ground
Upper cabinets height:
- Minimum upper cabinet height: 2’6″
- Maximum upper cabinet height: no limit
Upper cabinets height can be matched to the project level:
- Minimum project level height: 7′
- Maximum project level height: no limit
Width of Stove:
- Minimum stove width: 2′
- Maximum stove width: 3’6″
Stove can be changed between electric or gas. Also, it can be completely turned off in case you want to add your own stove.
Width of sink:
- Minimum sink width: 2′
- Maximum sink width: 3’6″ (if the arm of the kitchen where the sink is placed is smaller than 9′, the maximum sink width is 2’8″ instead of 3’6″)
The faucet in the sink can rotate between -45 and 45 degrees
- Minimum refrigerator width: 2′
- Maximum refrigerator width: 3’6″ (if the arm of the kitchen where the refrigerator is placed is smaller than 9′, the maximum refrigerator width is 3′ instead of 3’6″)
Refrigerator can be turned off in case you want to add your own refrigerator. Also, the water-ice dispenser on the refrigerator door can be turned on/off
Upper cabinets above the sink can be turned on/off and their height can be set either manually or to match the height of the rest of the cabinets in the kitchen
- Minimum length: 3′
- Maximum length: no limit
- Minimum width: 2’11”
- Maximum width: 50′
A space for stools can be “opened” in the island.
Island can be turned off.
Material parameters for:
- Electric Stove
- Gas Stove
- Gas Stove Burners
- Gas Stove Burner Grill
- Gas and Electric Knobs
- Gas Stove Window
- Gas Stove Screen
- Water dispenser
NOTE: This family is not intended to be used as a professional kitchen design tool.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.