This modular cubicle desk Revit family is extremely flexible and easy to use. Whether you need one desk or 4 to furnish your office spaces, this Revit family provides all the necessary parameters to make this happen. Change the number of cubicles to create different arrangements in a single click. Also, change visibility of some of the parts of it as well as lengths and depths to adapt it to your own project. This cubicle desk is definitely a keeper.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.93 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family desk comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Arm 1 length, arm 2 length, desk depth, cabinet width, divisions height and number of cubicles can be changed:
- Minimum arm 1 length: 5′
- Maximum arm 1 length: 30′
- Minimum arm 2 length: 5′
- Maximum arm 2 length: 30′
- Minimum desk depth: 1’6″
- Maximum desk depth: 2’6″
- Minimum drawers width: 1′
- Maximum drawers width: Arm 1 length/3
- Minimum cabinet width: 1’6″
- Maximum cabinet width: Arm 2 length – Desk depth – 1′
- Minimum divisions height: 3’6″
- Maximum divisions height: 20′
- Minimum number of cubicles: 1
- Maximum number of cubicles: 4
If Equal Arm Lengths is activated, the value set for Arm 1 Length will also be used for Arm 2 Length.
Visibility of the following objects can be turned on/off:
Material parameters for:
- Metal Profile
- Padding 1
- Padding 2
- Padding 3
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.