Escalator Revit family with glass balustrades. Ideal for shopping malls, office buildings or other large projects. Height, width and other parameters can be changed to adjust it to the project needs.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Mechanical Equipment
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.87 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family glass balustrade escalator comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Floor to floor height, tread width and box depth:
- Minimum floor to floor height: 10′
- Maximum floor to floor height: 50′
- Minimum tread width++: 1’6″
- Maximum tread width++: 8′
++ Does not include the skirt/box width, only the tread width.
- Minimum box depth: 2′
- Maximum box depth: 7′
Additional steps at the start and end, as well as the landing plates length:
- Minimum additional steps start: 2
- Maximum additional steps start: 8
- Minimum additional steps end: 2
- Maximum additional steps end: 8
- Minimum landing plates length: 3’4″
- Maximum landing plates length: 12′
Material parameters for:
- Glass Balustrade
- Landing Plates
- Tread Safety Yellow Line
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.