Decorate your bathrooms or hallways with this chameleonic Revit family cabinet that adjusts in size to any space. Fill it in with towels, books, accessories, decorations or anything you can think of to make it look more realistic. This Revit family comes packed with parameters that will allow you to change the width, depth, height, and even the style of each of the vertical sections of it. Make it a single vertical section or a double vertical section for added flexibility.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size (set): 1.26 MB
- File format: .zip**
This 3D bathroom cabinet comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width, depth and height can be changed:
- Minimum width: 1’2″
- Maximum width: 12′
- Minimum depth: 1′
- Maximum depth: 5′
- Minimum height: 2′
- Maximum height: 10′
Leg height and number of columns can be changed:
- Minimum leg height: 1″
- Maximum leg height: 4″
- Minimum number of columns: 1
- Maximum number of columns: 2
Each column can be changed between three types: drawers, drawer and door or door with slats.
If column type is set to drawers, number of drawers can be changed:
- Minimum number of drawers: 2
- Maximum number of drawers: as many as height of drawers is not shorter than around 6″
If column type is set to drawer and door, drawer height can be changed:
- Minimum drawer height: 6″
- Maximum drawer height: Space for drawer and door/2 (approximate)
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.