This set of modern curtain panels adapts to any window/opening size by changing its width and panels length. Additionally, in this Revit family the opening percentage and the visibility of the supports can be changed for extra functionality. Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and other spaces, these curtain panels will turn your ordinary spaces into extraordinary designs.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.84 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family curtain comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum curtain width: 2’2″
- Maximum curtain width: 50′
- Minimum panels length: 1′
- Maximum panels length: 50′
Open percentage of the curtains:
- Minimum open percentage: 5%
- Maximum open percentage: 75%
NOTE: If curtain width is small, the open percentage won’t have much effect.
Curtain Supports can be turned on/off
Material parameters for:
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.