This complex Revit family crown moulding adds character to either architectural interiors or exteriors. Placed in a project, a crown moulding helps to bring realism to the render and to make the spaces look finished. This 3D crown moulding will definitely make your projects stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Line Based
- Materials/textures: No
- Approximate file size: 1.26 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family complex crown moulding comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Maximum inward angle: 60 degrees
- Maximum outward angle: -60 degrees
Minimum height: 3″
Includes the following sizes (family types):
- A LITTLE SLOW TO CREATE since it needs to calculate the details in real time. Once created it won’t slow down the computer.
- Very small lengths (depends on the size/height of the moulding) with BOTH ends set to inwards cuts won’t have enough room to create the moulding thus it can cause an error.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.