This highly detailed cupboard storage Revit family unit is fully customizable and it’s ideal for residential design, although some stores and other spaces could benefit from it as well. A bench, side units, mouldings, hooks and storage space at the top (as well as at the bottom) are some of the features of this unit. Fit it to your projects by changing a number of parameters like: overall width, center part width, sides depth, additional center depth, height, number of drawers and hook drop distance. The possibilities with this family are truly endless and it will certainly make your renders look professional.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.28 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family coat cupboard unit comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum overall width: 4′
- Maximum overall width: 30′
- Minimum center width: 2′
- Maximum center width: Total Width – 2′
- Minimum sides depth: 1′
- Maximum sides depth: 3′
Additional center depth:
- Minimum additional center depth: 0′
- Maximum additional center depth: 3′
- Minimum height: 6′
- Maximum height: 15′
Number of drawers (within the center space):
- Minimum number of drawers: 2
- Maximum number of drawers: as many as long as the horizontal separation between them is not less than approximately 1′
Hook drop distance from upper shelves:
- Minimum hook drop distance: 3 1/2″
- Maximum hook drop distance: Height of the space between the bench and the upper shelves – 6″
Material parameters for:
- Coat Cupboard
- Bench Top
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.