Parametric Revit family venetian window blinds with multiple controls. Cozy up your spaces with these venetian blinds that can open, close, rotate and even move further in/out from the wall for full control on the look of them. Even the strings lengths can be changed individually to add a more realistic look to your spaces.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.70 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family window blinds comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Blinds width, vertical length and angle:
- Minimum width: 1′
- Maximum width: 40′
- Minimum vertical length: 1’6″
- Maximum vertical length: 20′
- Minimum angle: -80 degrees
- Maximum angle: 80 degrees
All four string lengths can be changed using a multiplier value (from 1.25 to 4). This multiplier value is not related to the actual length, but to a percentage of the vertical length.
Strings can be turned on/off
Distance from wall:
- Minimum distance: -1″
- Maximum distance: 4″
- Minimum opening percentage: 0%
- Maximum opening percentage: 80%
Additional headrail width can be added:
- Minimum additional headrail width: 0′
- Maximum additional headrail width: 6′
Material parameters for:
- Vertical Bars
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.