This set of classic-style Revit family curtains adapts to any window size to complete your interior design project. The width and length of the curtains is completely customizable. Additional parameters for the valance vertical length, the valance extra width and the visibility of the transparent back curtain will give you extra control over the final look of your curtain.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 4.98 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family curtain comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
- Minimum width: 4′
- Maximum width: 20′
- Minimum length: 4′
- Maximum length: 20′
Valance vertical length:
- Minimum valance vertical length: 6″
- Maximum valance vertical length: Length*0.25
Valance extra width:
- Minimum valance extra width: 1/4″
- Maximum valance extra width: Length
Transparent back curtain can be removed.
Material parameters for:
- Transparent Curtain
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.