Decorate your interior design projects with this fully parametric modern Revit ceiling fan. Ideal for residential and commercial spaces this family is the perfect choice for any space size. With available parameters to change the distance from the ceiling, the number of blades and the blades length you will have plenty of options and variations to choose from.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Ceiling Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 0.58 MB
- File format: .rfa
This modern ceiling fan Revit family comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Distance from ceiling:
- Minimum distance: 8″
- Maximum distance: 5′
- Minimum length: 1’3″ (approx)
- Maximum length: 3’9″ (approx)
Number of blades:
- Minimum number of blades: 2
- Maximum number of blades: 7
Material Parameters for:
+ There is not an actual light in this family, but a material parameter where you can add an emissive material
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.