Available in the three most common sizes: full, queen and king, this fully parametric Revit bed model will make your renders stand out. Ideal for any bedroom in your residential or hospitality project, the bed also includes a headboard, integrated night stands, a throw, rectangular cushions and a nice pair of fluffy pillows . Textures are displayed correctly in all parts of the bed, including the organic looking throw, cushions and pillows. Additional parameters like the height of the headboard, the width of the night stands and the visibility of the headboard, night stands, throw and cushions will give you plenty of options to make it look unique in every project.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: Yes
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Furniture
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.76 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family bed comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Bed comes in three sizes++:
- Full Size
- Queen Size
- King Size
++ Sizes different than these pre-configured ones will turn off the throw, might place the pillows in odd places and might have unexpected results.
The following parts of the bed can be turned on/off:
- Rectangular Cushion Row 1
- Rectangular Cushion Row 2
Height of the headboard:
- Minimum height: 3′
- Maximum height: 10′
Night stands width:
- Minimum night stands width: 1′
- Maximum night stands width: 6′
Part of the materials can be found in the Properties, while the rest of the materials can be found in the Materials Browser.
Material parameters in the Properties:
- Comforter Back Side
- Headboard and Night Stands
Materials (material names) found in the Material Browser:
- Box Stands Bed – Pillow
- Box Stands Bed – Rectangular Cushions
- Box Stands Bed – Throw
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.