Parametric Revit family ribbed classic picture frame. Ideal for tables, desks and walls.
- Parametric: Yes
- Hybrid*: No
- Compatible with: Revit 2016 and higher.
- Family type: Generic Model Face Based
- Materials/textures: Yes
- Approximate file size: 1.81 MB
- File format: .rfa
This Revit family classic picture frame comes with the following customizable parameters and options:
Width and height of picture:
- Minimum picture width: 3″
- Maximum picture width: as big as you computer can handle (this is a heavy family, so be cautions when creating sizes of more than 5′)
Frame is always 1 7/8″ thick regardless of the size of the picture
Glass and back stand can be turned on/off
Angle of the picture frame (the back stand will automatically adjust to make it stand properly).
- Minimum angle: 0 degrees
- Maximum angle: 90 degrees
Material parameters for:
- Inner Moulding
- Back Panel Material
- Glass Material
- Metal Material (Pegs in the back)
NOTE: This family is slow to update due to the voids on the frame (they need to be computed every time the size changes). Once the voids are calculated, it is not slow anymore.
* Hybrid families combine native Revit objects with other 3D applications’ objects for a more organic and realistic look to the families. The objects coming from other 3D applications are configured to NOT have mesh lines (only outlines) and to display in black.
All files are delivered in zip format. Before using your 3D models, you will need to unzip the downloadable file using a 3rd party software like Winzip or Peazip. Make sure you have a software to unzip files before purchasing 3D models.